SKN Audi RS5 4.2 FSI
The Audi RS5 is seen as Audi’s answer to the BMW M3. With its revised 4.2 V8 engine producing 444bhp, the RS5 is capable of 0-100kmh in 4.6 sec, making it faster and more powerful than the current BMW M3. The RS5 also distributes power through a 7-speed DSG transmission and 4 wheel drive system that varies the amount of torque to the rear wheels.
The potential of the RS5 is gaining attention amongst after-market tuners based in Germany. SKN recently released their tuning package for the RS5 which they claim offers more than 500bhp. SKN acknowledges that the new RS5 addresses many limitations of earlier versions, which Audi has addressed with the current RS5.
The SKN tuning package has been specially developed for earlier versions, giving these models much higher performance properties. The SKN RS5 tuning package consists of the following:
– SKN Power Tuning Stage 2
– Milltek stainless steel exhaust system “Hockenheim Edition” with throttle control, including motor sports Cat / Cat replacement pipe
– SKN optimized BILSTEIN PSS10 suspension system – adjustable in height & damping
– BBS CH-R 10.5 x 20″ wheels
– Pirelli P-Zero in 285/30 ZR 20″ tyres
– SKN Light Alloy Wheel Spacers
– SKN Tuning warranty with MotorProtect36
here is also a small video of the car in action:
For more information on the SKN RS5 tuning package, contact SKN on their website